Our treatment of the entire range of neurological surgical problems for adult and pediatric patients is comprehensive, careful and compassionate.
- We have an expansive physician group made up of multidisciplinary collaborators committed to achieving the best outcomes.
- Our specialists are leaders in their field when it comes to treatment and discovery of new approaches for a wide variety of neurological problems, including: Parkinson's Disease, brain tumors, brachial plexus palsy, pituitary disorders, and scoliosis, among many others.
- We're known for having some of the best technology and experts providing minimally invasive treatment for aneurysms.
That's our Michigan Difference.
- View our 2014 Department Newsletter HERE
- View the UMHS Program Brochures for Comprehensive Epilepsy, Neuro-oncology, and Neurovascular Diseases and Stroke HERE
- More Publications