The Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is committed to training the next generation of leaders in the field.
Our training programs offer a wide range of experiences and follow a multidisciplinary approach to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in their specialties, with an enthusiasm to share their knowledge.
We offer the following training programs:
- Medical Student Education
- Residency Program
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Cranial Base Surgery
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery
- Fellowship in Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
- Fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Advanced Research Training in Otolaryngology Program
- Simulation Education