In addition to the extensive conference schedules of the Department and other Departments weekly Divisional conferences include:
- Core Pulmonary Clinical Conference: This weekly conference includes lectures from faculty within and outside of the Division covering the clinical aspects of the fellows training
- PCCM Case Conference and Journal Club: This weekly conference includes a case presentation and once a month a journal club.
- Research Conference: This weekly conference provides a formalized interactive educational series about the research activities among scientists with in the Division.
- Core Surgical Critical Care Conference: Weekly conference provided by the Department of Surgery related to clinical aspects of care of the critically ill surgical patient
- Lung Transplant Case Conference: Biweekly conference
- Tumor Board: Weekly multidisciplinary conference discussing approach to diagnosis, management, and follow-up of patients with nodules, lung and other thoracic tumors.
- Interstitial Lung Disease Case Conference: Weekly multidisciplinary conference discussing approach to diagnosis, management, and follow-up of patients with interstitial lung disease.
- VA Joint Pulmonary/Thoracic Conference.
- Board Review: Weekly review of pulmonary and critical care board related questions.