Participate in Our Customer Survey & You Could Win!
To better meet the needs of our customers, the Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core is conducting a survey to allow users the opportunity to provide feedback. The time you spend completing this survey will help us bring you the services you and your lab need for future success.
To thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us, we will be giving away $25 Target gift cards. To enter the prize drawing, please include your name and email in the survey.
About the Core
The Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core provides access to research services in peptide synthesis, proteomics and protein analysis by mass spectrometry and other techniques:
- experimental design and data interpretation
- finding the best analysis/synthesis options for your project scope and budget
- access to a wide variety of high-quality services from routine to customized projects in qualitative or quantitative proteomics
- N-terminal sequencing and Amino Acid Analysis
- quality custom peptide synthesis at discounted prices
Our service commitment is based on quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. A member of the Biomedical Research Core Facilities, the Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core is in the University of Michigan Medical School Office of Research.
To learn more, download the Proteomics and Peptide Synthesis Flyer.
Henriette A. Remmer, Ph.D.
Director, Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core