Data Interpretation in Quantitative Proteomics
Join the Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core as they explore the best methods of data interpretation for label-free quantitation and SILAC quantitation.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Biomedical Science Research Building, Room 4515
Core Director Henriette Remmer, Ph.D., will use Scaffold™ and Mascot Distiller™ software packages for data analysis. Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP for this free event to reserve your seat.
About the Core
The Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core provides access to research services in peptide synthesis, proteomics and protein analysis by mass spectrometry and other techniques:
- experimental design and data interpretation
- finding the best analysis/synthesis options for your project scope and budget
- access to a wide variety of high-quality services from routine to customized projects in qualitative or quantitative proteomics
- N-terminal sequencing and Amino Acid Analysis
- quality custom peptide synthesis at discounted prices
Our service commitment is based on quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. A member of the Biomedical Research Core Facilities, the Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core is in the University of Michigan Medical School Office of Research.
To learn more, download the Proteomics and Peptide Synthesis Flyer.
Henriette A. Remmer, Ph.D.
Director, Proteomics & Peptide Synthesis Core