We apply teamwork in our leadership structure. We believe that a team approach provides for a richer experience for all involved and often leads to better outcomes, training and discoveries. Our leadership structure is outlined below. The structure is extensive, and this is not an exhaustive list.
- Associate Chair of Clinical Affairs and Quality: Dr. Paul Picton
- Associate Chair for Clinical Affairs - Mott: Dr. Paul Reynolds
- Associate Chair for Cardiovascular Services: Dr. Matthew Caldwell
- Associate Chair for Education and Professionalism: Dr. Norah Naughton
- Associate Chair for Faculty Affairs: Dr. David Healy
- Associate Chair for Research: Dr. George Mashour
- Associate Chair of Strategic Planning: Dr. Sachin Kheterpal