Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Program
Lynda Jun-San Yang, M.D. Ph.D.
Clinical Professor of Neurological Surgery
Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Program Director
Our program, led by Dr. Lynda Jun-San Yang, provides comprehensive care for all patients with Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Disorders – adults and pediatrics. A timely diagnosis with interdisciplinary care is crucial for the best outcomes.
At the Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Program we provide a “one-stop” consultation service that includes:
- The most advanced and comprehensive care for brachial plexus and peripheral nerve disorders in the region.
- Contact with a member of our team within 72 hours.
- Virtual visits are now available.
- Nerve transfer for patients with spinal cord injury: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04023591
- Access to expertise in the following specialties including:
- Hand / Plastic Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Coordination of care with your local specialists.