Areas of Interest
Medical education; burn injury, and pediatric brachial plexopathy.
Children born with Brachial Plexopathy Lower extremity amputation.
Medical School or Training
- Michigan State University, 1988
- University of Michigan Health System, Physical Med & Rehab, MI, 1992
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Burn Association
- International Association of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- B. Smith, K. W. C. Chang, L. J. S. Yang, M.C. Spires. Comparative Accuracies of Electrodiagnostic Studies in Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy. J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2018 Oct 1:1-6. doi: 10.3171/2018.7.PEDS18193.
- M.C. Spires, S.M. Brown, K. W. C. Chang, J.A. Leonard, L. J. S. Yang. Inter-Rater Reliability of Electrodiagnosis in Neonal Brachial Plexopathy. Muscle Nerve. Muscle Nerve. 2017 Jan;55(1):69-73. doi: 10.1002/mus.25193.