Medical School or Training
- Michigan State University, 2010
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nelson V, Justice D, Rasmussen L, Popadich M (2010). Ch.12: Rehabilitation Concepts for Pediatric Brachial Plexus Palsies. In Chung KC, McGillicuddy JE, Yang LJS (Eds.). Practical Management of Pediatric and Adult Brachial Plexus Palsies. Elsevier.
- Popadich M (2018). Ch. 18: Peripheral Nerve Injuries. n Strayer A (Ed.). The Clinical Practice of neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, Eighth Edition.
- Popadich M, Wilson T, Yang L (2019). Ch.17: Peripheral Nerve Injuries. In Strayer A (Ed.). AANN Core Curriculum for Neuroscience Nursing, Sixth Edition.
- Popadich M, Wilson T, Yang L (2019). Peripheral Nerve Biopsy. In Selden NR (Ed.). Neurosurgery by Example. Oxford University Press USA.
Chang KW, Wilson TJ, Popadich M, Brown SH, Chung KC, Yang LJ. Oberlin transfer compared with nerve grafting for improving early supination in neonatal brachial plexus palsy. J Neurosurg Peds 2018 Feb;21(2):178-184. doi:10.3171/2017.8.PEDS17160.