Lodging and Travel Information:
LOCATION OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- Graduate Ann Arbor - ROOM BLOCK AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 5TH (walking distance)
- Bell Tower Hotel - 734-769-3010 (walking distance)
- Michigan League (walking distance)
- Residence Inn - 734-662-9999 (downtown Ann Arbor)
- Courtyard Marriott Ann Arbor (10-minute bus ride)
- Hampton Inn - 734-996-4444
- Holiday Inn - 734-769-9800
- Microtel - 734-997-9100
- Red Roof Inn- 937-328-1430
FROM DETROIT METRO AIRPORT TO ANN ARBOR
The trip between the Detroit Metro Airport and Ann Arbor takes about 20-30 minutes.
Taxi costs around US$ 50. They usually take 3 people (it is not necessary to make reservations for the taxi).
The most economical option is to take a shuttle.
Another alternative (a bit more expensive) is to take the Metrocar Services. The driver will wait for you at the baggage claim, pick up your bags, and bring you to Ann Arbor (they generally take up to 3 people).