Erica I. Stevens, M.D.
Clinical Lecturer, Department of Dermatology
Erica Stevens, MD is a board-certified dermatologist, who provides innovative cosmetic dermatology procedures and laser treatment within the Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser Center (CDLC). Dr. Stevens has a special interest in skin and hair disorders in patients of ethnic heritage.
In addition, Dr. Stevens provides advanced medical dermatology care to patients of all ages within our Taubman and Dominos Farms offices. She is a clinical lecturer in the U-M Department of Dermatology and serves as Director of the U-M Multicultural Dermatology Program.
Dr. Stevens received her medical degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and completed dermatology residency and advanced cosmetic training at the U-M Department of Dermatology. Dr. Stevens provides patient care exclusively at Michigan Medicine. Call 734-615-0682 to schedule a CDLC appointment with Dr. Stevens.
- BS, Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA, 2004-2008
- MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL, 2008-2012
- Transitional Year Intern, Internal Medicine, Baptist Health System, Birmingham, AL, 2012-2013
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2013-2013
- American Board of Dermatology Certification