Justin Bernos | (734) 936-4078 | email@example.com
Dr. Allison Billi is a board-certified dermatologist, who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. In addition, she is engaged in research within our autoimmune skin disease research program.
Dr. Billi is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School where she received her medical degree and her PhD in Human Genetics. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn, Michigan, and a dermatology residency at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Biology and Historical Linguistics, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2003-2007
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Human Genetics, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2007-2015
- Transitional Year Resident, Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn, MI, 2015-2016
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016-2019
- Fellow, Postdoctoral Training Program, Department of Dermatology University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2018-2020
- American Board of Dermatology Certification