Lauren Verardi | (734) 232-6178 | [email protected]
Appointments and Patient Care Calls
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Allison Darland is a board-certified dermatologist, who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. She sees patients in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at the Dexter Health Center, Domino’s Farms, and Brighton Center for Specialty Care.
Dr. Darland received her medical degree from University of Michigan Medical School. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year at St. Mary Mercy Health System in Livonia, MI, and later completed her residency in dermatology at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. She joined the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology faculty in 2018.
General dermatology, women’s health, skin changes of pregnancy
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Concentration in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2005-2009
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2010-2014
- Transitional Year Resident, St. Mary Mercy Health System Department of Internal Medicine, Livonia, MI, 2014-2015
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2015-2018
- American Board of Dermatology Certification