Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Amy Orsini, MD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at Michigan Medicine. She provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology (skin cancer surgery) clinical programs, including the Mohs Surgery Clinic and multidisciplinary clinics located within the UM Rogel Cancer Center. Dr. Orsini is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon, with specialized training and expertise in treating high-risk skin cancer.
Dr. Orsini joined the Dermatology faculty in 2015, upon completing her ACGME procedural dermatology fellowship, with advanced training in melanoma and cutaneous surgery and oncology at the University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center. Her clinical work is focused on Mohs surgery and associated reconstruction, as well as the complex management of patients seen within our Multidisciplinary Melanoma and Merkel Cell Programs.
Dr. Orsini received her medical degree from the University of of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. She completed her internship at the Transitional Medicine Program, West Suburban Hospital, Oak Park, IL. She completed her dermatology residency at University of Chicago, Chicago IL, where she served as chief resident. Dr. Orsini did her procedural dermatology fellowship in the Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical School. Her clinical research is focused on skin cancer biology and epidemiology, therapy, and education.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Biology, Minor in Psychology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1993-1997
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1997-2002
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, Graduate Program in Health Care Administration and Policy, Chicago, IL, 1997-2002
- Transitional Year Intern, Transitional Medicine Program, West Suburban Hospital, Oak Park, IL, 2002-2003
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Chicago, Chicago IL, 2003-2006
- Fellow, ACGME Procedural Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2014-2015
- American Board of Dermatology Certification