Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | [email protected](link sends e-mail)
Michigan Medicine | Skin Cancer clinics: (734) 936-4068
Dr. Cindy Parra is a Clinical Instructor in the Michigan Medicine Department of Dermatology. She is a board-certified dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon who provides patient care in the Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs at the Rogel Cancer Center.
Dr. Parra received her medical degree from the Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY. Following graduation, she completed her preliminary year internship in the Department of Internal Medicine at University of California, Irvine and her dermatology residency at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Parra completed a clinical fellowship in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. She joined the Michigan Medicine faculty as a Clinical Instructor in 2022.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Neurobiology and Behavior, Columbia University, New York, NY, 2003-2007
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, 2012-2017
- Preliminary Internship, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, CA, 2017-2018
- Residency, Dermatology, Weill Cornell Department of Dermatology, New York, NY, 2018-2021
- Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship, University of Michigan Medical SchoolDepartment of Dermatology, Ann Arbor, MI, 2021-2022
- American Board of Dermatology