Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | email@example.com
Dana Sachs, MD is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon. She provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology and Medical Dermatology clinical programs. Additionally, she provides innovative cosmetic dermatology procedures and therapies, including cosmetic laser treatment within the Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center.
Dr. Sachs is a recognized expert in aging skin, photo damaged skin and retinoid therapies, who has been a frequently-featured expert in national magazines, such as Allure and Women's Health. Her research examining clinical and laboratory aspects of aging skin has been published in leading medical journals and medical textbooks. She is listed in the "Best Doctors of America," and the "Guide to America's Top Dermatologists."
Dr. Sachs attended Boston University School of Medicine for medical school, and completed her internship at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She came to the University of Michigan for her residency in dermatology, and served as chief resident in her final year. Following residency training, Dr. Sachs was a faculty member at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City for five years. She was successfully recruited to return to the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology where she joined the faculty in 2004. Dr. Sachs completed her Mohs micrographic surgery and dermatologic oncology fellowship in 2020.
Michigan Medicine Mohs/Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology | Rogel Cancer Center: (734) 936-4068
Michigan Medicine Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center | Taubman Center: (734) 615-0682
Michigan Medicine Dermatology | Taubman Center: (734) 936-4054
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 1995
- Transitional Year Intern, Department of Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA, 1996
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1999
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2020
- American Board of Dermatology Certification