Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Iris Noh is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. She provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs located within the UM Rogel Cancer Center. Dr. Noh is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon.
Dr. Noh received her medical degree from John A. Burns School of Medicine in Honolulu, Hawaii. Following graduation, she completed her internship at Johns A. Burns, and later completed her residency in dermatology at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. Dr. Noh joined the dermatology faculty in 2017 after completing her ACGME accredited Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology fellowship.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Chemistry, Minor in Biological Basis of Behavior, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2004-2008
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM), University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI, 2008-2012
- Transitional Year Intern, Hawaii Residency Program, John A. Burns School of Medicine, Honolulu, HI, 2012-2013
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2013-2016
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016-2017
- American Board of Dermatology Certification