Justin Bernos | (734) 936-4078 | email@example.com
Jeffrey Orringer, MD is an international leader in cosmetic dermatology. He provides his patients with innovative and advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures and therapies, including ablative and non-ablative laser treatment. Dr. Orringer is a Professor in the Michigan Medicine Department of Dermatology, is listed as one of the Best Doctors in America, and has published groundbreaking research in cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Orringer is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and completed his dermatology training, including a cosmetic dermatology and Mohs surgery fellowship, at the U-M. In addition to his board certification in dermatology, he has special expertise in cosmetic dermatology procedures and laser surgery. Dr. Orringer has been invited to lecture on laser therapy at prestigious national and international medical meetings (e.g. the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Annual Meeting, the American Academy of Dermatology Annul Meeting, and the Dermatology Foundation Clinical Symposia.)
Dr. Orringer's medical research exploring the effects of laser and cosmetic treatments within skin has been published in leading medical journals and highlighted in various media outlets including CNN and TIME magazine. Dr. Jeffrey Orringer provides patient care exclusively at Michigan Medicine. Call 734-615-0682 to schedule a CDLC appointment with Dr. Orringer.
- Bachelor of Arts (AB), Biology, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1990
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 1994
- Resident, Integrated Plastic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1994
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1997
- Fellow, Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 1998-2000
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology Fellowship, Cutaneous Surgery & Oncology, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2002
- American Board of Dermatology Certification
- University of Michigan Laser Certification
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery & Cutaneous Oncology Certification