Lauren Verardi | (734) 232-6178 | [email protected]
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Jennifer Mancuso a board-certified dermatologist, and fellowship-trained pediatric dermatologist who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. Dr. Mancuso sees patients in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics, including our pediatric dermatology clinic at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. In addition, Dr. Mancuso provides dermatology consultation within the Michigan Medicine hospitals and emergency department.
Dr. Mancuso is a clinical assistant professor in the departments of dermatology and pediatrics. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. Following graduation, Dr. Mancuso completed her transitional year internship and her dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. Dr. Mancuso joined the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology faculty in 2018 and subsequently completed a fellowship in pediatric dermatology at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, California in 2020.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), General Biology; BA, Italian; degrees received with distinction, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2006-2010
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, 2010-2014
- Transitional Year Intern, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2014-2015
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2015-2018
- American Board of Dermatology Certification