Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jennifer Mancuso a board-certified dermatologist, who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. Dr. Mancuso sees patients in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, Dominos Farms and the Taubman Center. In addition, Dr. Mancuso provides dermatology consultation within the Michigan Medicine hospitals and emergency department.
Dr. Mancuso received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year internship and her dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. She joined the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology faculty in the 2018.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), General Biology; BA, Italian; degrees received with distinction, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2006-2010
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, 2010-2014
- Transitional Year Intern, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2014-2015
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2015-2018
- American Board of Dermatology Certification