Kelly Armstrong, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan, she provides general medical dermatology patient care at our outpatient clinics in Ann Arbor and Brighton.
Kelly completed her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Wichita State University in Wichita, KS and completed her Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She joined the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in December 2018 where she completed specialized clinical training.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2009-2013
- Master of Science (MS), Physician Assistant Studies, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, 2016-2018
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), 2018
- State of Michigan Physician Assistant License, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), 2018
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers, 2018