Kelly Cha, MD PhD is an Assistant Professor in the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. Her interests include general medical dermatology, melanoma, and skin procedures. She sees patients at the University of Michigan Domino's Farms Dermatology Clinic and at the Multidisciplinary Melanoma Clinic in the Rogel Cancer Center. In addition, Dr. Cha directs the Department of Dermatology's community outreach involvement with the Hope Clinic.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), in Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, 1997
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2006
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Human Genetics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2006
- Transitional Year Intern, Oakwood Hospital and Medical System, Dearborn, MI, 2017
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2010
- American Board of Dermatology Certification