Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | email@example.com
Dr. McClean is an Assistant Professor at the U-M Department of Dermatology. She received her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School and completed her pediatrics and dermatology residencies at Indiana University. In 1998 Dr. McClean joined the faculty at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. Her interests include general clinical dermatology and pediatric dermatology. Dr. McClean sees patients at the University of Michigan Medical Dermatology office located at Dominos Farms (Lobby H).
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, WI, 1982
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, 1989
- Resident, Department of Pediatrics, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, 1992
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, 1995
- American Board of Dermatology Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification