Justin Bernos | (734) 936-4078 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Leela Hamp is a board-certified dermatologist who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. She sees patients at our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at Domino’s Farms and Dexter Health Center.
Dr. Hamp received her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year at St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia, MI, and later completed her dermatology residency at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. She joined the dermatology faculty in January 2020.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Human Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Brown University, Providence, RI, 2008-2011
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2011-2015
- Transitional Year Resident, St. Mary Mercy Hospital, Livonia, MI, 2015-2016
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016-2019
- American Board of Dermatology Certification