Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Mari Paz Castanedo Tardan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. She received her medical degree from Universidad Anahuac School of Medicine in Mexico City. Following graduation, she was a postdoctoral research fellow in contact dermatitis first at the University of Miami, Department of Dermatology and later at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology.
She completed her internship and dermatology residency training at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. In 2015, Dr. Castanedo Tardan joined the clinical faculty of the University of Michigan, Department of Dermatology. She is a board-certified dermatologist with interest and expertise in contact dermatitis (skin reactions that occur when the skin comes in contact with a certain substance).
- Universidad Anáhuac, School of Medicine, Mexico City, Mexico, 1995-2005
- Graduate Education Specialty Training (GEST) Fellowship Program in Contact Dermatitis, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Contact Dermatitis Clinic, Miami, FL, 11/2007-02/2008
- Contact Dermatitis Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Miami, FL., 2007-2008
- Contact Dermatitis Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth / Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology, Lebanon, NH., 2008-2010
- Transitional Year Intern, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Lebanon, NH, 2010-2011
- Dermatology Resident, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology, Lebanon, NH, 2011-2014
- American Board of Dermatology Certification