Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mari Paz Castanedo Tardan is a Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. She received her medical degree from Universidad Anahuac School of Medicine in Mexico City. Following graduation, she was a postdoctoral research fellow in contact dermatitis first at the University of Miami, Department of Dermatology and later at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology.
She completed her internship and dermatology residency training at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. In 2015, Dr. Castanedo Tardan joined the clinical faculty of the University of Michigan, Department of Dermatology. She is a board-certified dermatologist with interest and expertise in contact dermatitis (skin reactions that occur when the skin comes in contact with a certain substance).
- Universidad Anáhuac, School of Medicine, Mexico City, Mexico, 1995-2005
- Graduate Education Specialty Training (GEST) Fellowship Program in Contact Dermatitis, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Contact Dermatitis Clinic, Miami, FL, 11/2007-02/2008
- Contact Dermatitis Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Miami, FL., 2007-2008
- Contact Dermatitis Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth / Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology, Lebanon, NH., 2008-2010
- Transitional Year Intern, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Lebanon, NH, 2010-2011
- Dermatology Resident, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Section of Dermatology, Lebanon, NH, 2011-2014
- American Board of Dermatology Certification