Amanda Lewis | (734) 615-5275 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Medicine | Skin Cancer clinics: (734) 936-4068
Dr. Quintanilla-Dieck is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon. She provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs located within the U-M Rogel Cancer Center.
Dr. Quintanilla-Dieck received her medical degree from the Ignacio A. Santos School of Medicine at the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education in Monterrey, Mexico. Following graduation, she completed a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in the Department of Dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine. She completed an internship in the Department of Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medicine in Elmhurst, NY, and completed residency training in Dermatology at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Quintanilla-Dieck was a faculty member in the Department of Dermatology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX, before joining Austin Regional Clinic in Round Rock, TX. She returned to U-M Department of Dermatology to complete her ACGME accredited Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology fellowship in 2017 and joined the dermatology faculty in 2018.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM) Escuela de Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey, Mexico, 1997-2004
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Dermatology – Basic Research, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA, 2006-2007
- Transitional Year Intern, Department of Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Medicine Elmhurst Hospital Center, Elmhurst, NY, 2007-2008
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2008-2011
- Fellow, Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2017-2018
- ECFMG Certification
- American Board of Dermatology Certification