Justin Bernos | (734) 936-4078 | [email protected]
Dr. Maya Raiman is a board-certified dermatologist and Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. She provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages within in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics.
Dr. Raiman received her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, and her master of science degree in clinical research from the University of Michigan School of Public Health Rackham School of Graduate Studies. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year internship at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, MI, and her dermatology residency at the U-M Department of Dermatology. Dr. Raiman practiced dermatology in Tennessee and Texas before joining the clinical faculty of the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in 2022.
- Skin cancer surveillance
- General dermatology
- Skin of color
- Medical education
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Art History, Cum Laude, Princeton University Princeton, NJ, 2000-2004
- Master of Arts (MA), Art History, Columbia University, New York, NY, 2005-2008
- Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 2006-2007
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD), University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2008-2013
- Master of Science (MS), Clinical Research Rackham School of Graduate Studies, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI, 2011-2012
- Transitional Year Resident, Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center, Dearborn, MI, 2013-2014
- Dermatology Resident, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2014-2017
- American Board of Dermatology