Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Megan Shelton is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon. She provides patient care in the Department of Dermatology Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs.
Dr. Shelton received her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School in Houston, TX. Following graduation, she completed her internship in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School. She then completed her dermatology residency at the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School, where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. Dr. Shelton joined the dermatology faculty in 2020 after completing her Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Biology, summa cum laude, Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX, 2007-2011
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX, 2011-2015
- Internal Medicine Preliminary Year, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX, 2015-2016
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Dell Medical School, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 2016-2019
- Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship, University of Michigan Medical School Department of Dermatology, Ann Arbor, MI, 2019-2020
- American Board of Dermatology Certification