Dr. Goldfarb has been a faculty member at the U-M Department of Dermatology since 1985. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1981, completed an internal medicine internship at Cedars-Sinai in 1982, and completed his residency in Dermatology in 1985 at the U-M. Since his residency, Dr. Goldfarb has participated in numerous clinical studies at the University of Michigan, explaining new therapies for treating acne, warts, fungal disease, aging skin and a variety of other dermatological conditions. Also, he has maintained a general dermatology practice in Dearborn, Michigan. He has been president of the Michigan Dermatolgical Society. Also, Dr. Goldfarb is author or co-author of 28 papers, ten book chapters and has edited one book.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Zoology with High Distinction, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1973-1977
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), with High Distinction, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 1977-1981
- Transitional Year Intern, Straight Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, 1981-1982
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 1982-1985
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Dermatology Certification