Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | email@example.com
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Michigan Medicine | Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Milad Eshaq is a board-certified dermatologist and an assistant professor of dermatology. He serves as Chief of Medical Dermatology and provides medical and procedural dermatology services to patients of all ages within in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics. In addition, Dr. Eshaq provides state-of-the-art cosmetic dermatology procedures and laser treatment within the Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center.
Dr. Eshaq received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He completed his transitional year at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, and his dermatology residency at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology, serving as Chief Resident during his final year. In 2017, Dr. Eshaq joined the dermatology faculty at Michigan Medicine and was appointed Chief of Medical Dermatology in 2019. In this role, he has overseen several patient care initiatives, including expansion of general dermatology clinics to the U-M Brighton Center for Specialty Care and the expansion of dermatology virtual care services. His interests include medical dermatology, inpatient consultative dermatology, laser surgery, and clinical operations/health administration.
Medical dermatology, inpatient consultative dermatology, laser surgery
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Honors English, Summa Cum Laude, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2005-2009
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2009-2013
- Transitional Year Intern, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2013-2014
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2014-2017
- American Board of Dermatology Certification