Lauren Bentley | (734) 232-6178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Milad Eshaq is a board-certified dermatologist who provides medical and procedural dermatology services to patients of all ages. Dr. Eshaq sees patients in our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at the Taubman Center and the Brighton Center for Specialty Care. In addition, he serves as Chief of the Division of Medical Dermatology.
Dr. Eshaq received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Following graduation, he completed his transitional year at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, and later completed his residency in dermatology at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology, where he served as chief resident in his final year of residency. Dr. Eshaq joined the dermatology faculty in 2017. His interests include general medical and surgical dermatology, health policy, and health administration.
General medical and surgical dermatology, health policy, and health administration
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Honors English, Summa Cum Laude, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2005-2009
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2009-2013
- Transitional Year Intern, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, 2013-2014
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2014-2017
- American Board of Dermatology Certification