Amanda Lewis | (734) 936-4190 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Noah Smith is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. He provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs located within the UM Rogel Cancer Center. Dr. Smith is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon.
Dr. Smith received his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI. He completed his internship at the Western Michigan University School of Medicine, and returned to the University of Michigan to complete his residency in the Department of Dermatology, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Smith joined the dermatology faculty in 2017 after completing his Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship.
Cutaneous surgery and oncology: skin cancer, Mohs surgery, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, merkel cell carcinoma, rare skin cancers
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Biology and Mathematics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2003-2007
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), with distinction in research, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2008-2012
- Transitional Year Residency Program, Western Michigan University School of Medicine, Kalamazoo, MI, 2012-2013
- Dermatology Resident/Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2013-2016
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016-2017
- American Board of Dermatology Certification