Justin Bernos | (734) 936-4078 | [email protected]
Michigan Medicine | Medical Dermatology clinics: (734) 936-4054
Dr. Sruthi Renati is a board-certified dermatologist who provides medical dermatology diagnosis and treatment to patients of all ages. She sees patients at our medical dermatology outpatient clinics at Domino’s Farms and Northville Health Center.
Dr. Renati received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School. Following graduation, she completed her transitional year internship at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn, MI, and later completed her dermatology residency at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. She joined the dermatology faculty in August 2019.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2007-2011
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2011-2015
- Transitional Year Resident, Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn, MI, 2015-2016
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016-2019
- American Board of Dermatology Certification