Tianyuan He is an Assistant Research Scientist in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, working under the direction of Dr. Gary Fisher. In 1983 Dr. He received his M.D from Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui and his PhD in Molecular Biology from the Shanghai Second Medical University, Shanghai, P.R. China in 1997. Dr. He received his postdoctoral training at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology. He joined the Dermatology Department faculty in 2008.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui, P.R. China, 1978-1983
- Master of Science (MS), Biochemistry, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiansu, P.R. China, 1991-1994
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Molecular Biology, Shanghai Second Medical University, Shanghai, P.R. China, 1994-1997
- Bioinformatics Specialist Master, Mo's Computer Science Institute/National Bioinformatics Institute, CA, USA, 2001-2002
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1998-2003