Dr. Tejasvi received his medical degree from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, India. He completed a residency-training program and worked as senior resident in Dermatology and Venereology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Dr. Tejasvi completed post-doctoral training in the genetics of psoriasis under the direction of Dr. James T. Elder at the University of Michigan, Department of Dermatology in Ann Arbor. He is active member of many professional, national and international dermatology associations including the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium and the International Society for Cutaneous Lymphoma.
Dr. Tejasvi provides expert patient care within our medical dermatology outpatient offices, offering advanced diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails. Dr. Tejasvi’s primary research interests include Cutaneous Lymphoma, and Technology and Skin imaging. He is interested in clinical and molecular determinants of cutaneous lymphomas prognosis. He is also interested in teledermatology and dermoscopy that involve cost saving measures, more immediate access to a specialist and improved patient care in underserved areas. He is the Director of the U-M Teledermatology Service.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Karnatak Medical College, Hubli, Karnataka, India, 1991-1995
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Dermatology & Venereology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, 1999-2002
- Compulsory Rotator Intern, Karnatak Medical College, Hubli, Karnataka, India, 1996-1997
- Non-Academic Junior Resident,, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 1997-1998
- Senior Residency, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, 2002-2005
- Research Associate, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, 2006
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Michigan, Department of Dermatology, Ann Arbor, MI, 2006-2011