Kristie Homer | (734) 615-6874 | email@example.com
Dr. Helfrich is an Associate Professor with the U-M Department of Dermatology. She graduated with high honors from Swarthmore College (B.A.) and received her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Helfrich completed her internship in internal medicine and her residency in dermatology at the University of Michigan. She joined the faculty at the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology in 2005. She is the Director of both the Program for Clinical Research in Dermatology and the Residency Training Program. Her research interests include rosacea, aging skin, the role of tobacco in skin aging, and stretch marks. She also participates in many clinical trials of various drugs in dermatology.
Acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, skin cancer, sun-damaged skin
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA, 1997
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2001
- Transitional Year Intern, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical, Ann Arbor, MI, 2002
- Dermatology Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2005
- American Board of Dermatology Certification