- Location: Domino’s Farms, Lobby M, Suite 3100
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays. The door to the suite is on a timed lock. Investigators may receive the key card access form from Domino’s Farms security to access the CRU outside normal business hours. You can get the form from the DF website, and then have Olushola Samuel sign off on it for the division, and then to James Storms for DF. Then, take the form to DF security to get your badge issued (or updated). Here is link to page with the form: https://www.dominosfarms.com/tenant-resources The MDRC CRU has placed a lockbox mounted on the wall outside of exam room #2104 at Domino’s Farms Lobby M (which will open all 4 exam rooms- rm#2108, 2110, 2112 and 2171). This will allow users of the MDRC CRU exam rooms access when they are not opened. Please contact Pam Campbell for the combination at email@example.com.
- Waiting Room and Shared Intake Space
- MDRC investigators may make use of the waiting room, MCRU scale and stadiometer, and the patient restroom.
- Office/Work Space
- MDRC investigators may use Room 2104 adjacent to the waiting room. It contains two desks, one computer, one printer and one laptop docking station. U-M WIFI and a single landline phone are available in the office (phone number: 734-936-7624).
- Exam Rooms
- There are 4 exam rooms 2108, 2110, 2112, and 2171. Each exam room has a wall-mounted aneroid sphygmomanometer, exam table (with exam table paper), a pillow, pillow case, desk and chairs, a sink, paper towels, and a wall mounted sharps-box. Disposable examination gowns, blue pads, exam gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes are available in each room. Room 2171 is also equipped with a Bod-Pod for use by the Human Phenotyping Core.
- Shared laboratory space is available and includes a refrigerated centrifuge and a small specimen refrigerator for short-term sample storage. Wet ice is available. There is a daily Metro-delivery pick up for samples to be processed at the U-M hospital laboratory.
Click here to reserve an MDRC CRU examining room at Domino’s Farms (approved UM staff only).