And that's exactly what you'll find at Michigan. Our vision is to be the premiere training program for the development of future leaders in the fields of Emergency Medicine. The Emergency Department training program offers a wide range of experiences and follows a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching. The mentors are leaders in their areas of specialty, with an enthusiasm to share their knowledge. Come see what the Michigan Difference is all about.
The University of Michigan offers highly competitive salaries and tremendous benefits to our residents/fellows. An overview of salary, benefits and employment eligibility is available on the GME Office website, under “Prospective Residents/Fellows”.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Medical Student Rotation
- Visiting Student Information
- Research Fellowships
- Ghana Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Critical Care Fellowship
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program
- Clinical Ultrasound Fellowship
- Education Fellowship
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Fellowship