Dr. Krause is a graduate of Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit and completed her family practice residency at the U-M. She is a Fellow with the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health. Her clinical interests lie in Women's Sexual Health including treatment of symptoms in menopause, desire, arousal, orgasm, contraception, and minor dermatological procedures. To schedule an appointment at the Women's Sexual Health Clinic, ask your primary care provider for a referral to Women’s Sexual Health-Christine Krause MD.
Her hobbies include speaking Spanish, archery, and cooking.
She sees patients at Family Medicine at Domino's Farms →
Areas of Interest
- Women's sexual health (Hypoactive sexual desire, low libido, decreased sex drive, low arousal, no orgasm, anorgasmia, decreased arousal)
- Dermatological procedures
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Menopause treatment
- Hot flashes
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Mich., 1992
- University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 1995
- Family Medicine