- National Vulvodynia Website: Contains a tremendous amount of patient self-help information.
- The V Book: A Doctor's Guide to Complete Vulvovaginal Health (Stewart, Spencer 2002).
- National Vulvodynia Website: Includes a free CME presentation for providers on vulvodynia.
- American Family Physician: A review article from 2006
- The Vulvodynia Guideline (2005) from the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease
- The Vulvodynia Guideline Update (2013) from the Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease
- Vulvodynia: An evidence-based approach to medical management from the Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management (JCOM): Cased-based presentation of current evaluation and treatment of vulvodynia.