I am honored to serve as the Director of the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program. Our ACGME-accredited fellowship offers a comprehensive Sports Medicine experience with athletic coverage at two NCAA division I universities and training under the guidance of more than 19 faculty holding certificates of added qualification (CAQ) in Sports Medicine.
I am proud to lead a group devoted to remaining on the cutting edge of Sports Medicine education.
-Keri L. Denay, M.D., FACSM
We will accept applications for the 2022-2023 academic year from July 15 through September 1. There are two positions available.
We are recruiting applicants from the specialties of Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Due to the nature of the current program and the various locations of the clinics, we do not offer rotations to individuals from outside of the University of Michigan Sports Medicine Fellowship program at this time.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and national recommendations recruitment for all of our family medicine fellowship programs will be done virtually this year. We anticipate all of our interviews and site tours will be conducted over a virtual meeting platform and applicants will not need to travel to Ann Arbor to apply. Thank you for your understanding. We will be posting our application dateline and additional information soon on this website Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (734) 232-6776 if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
- Nineteen CAQ trained Sports Medicine Faculty in multiple departments
- 100% CAQ pass rate by program trainees
- Longitudinal training in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Event and training room coverage at the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University, two NCAA Division I Universities with more than 45 varsity teams combined
- Event and training room coverage at Ann Arbor Pioneer High School, a Michigan Class A high school
- Event coverage opportunities with US Figure Skating, Michigan State Wrestling Championships, and other local/regional events