Dr. Jones earned her medical degree from Wayne State University (2008) and completed her residency training at the University of Michigan (2011), followed by a Department of Family Medicine Academic Fellowship (2012). She opened the Livonia Health Center as medical director and served in that position for nearly four years. She is currently involved in medical education in multiple areas across the spectrum of training including undergraduate and graduate medical education. She serves on the Department of Family Medicine DE&I Committee as well as medical school DE&I Curricular Workgroup with personal interest in how to evaluate and intervene in educational efforts in order to promote equity for our learners and patients.
She sees patients at the Livonia Health Center →
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich., 2008
- University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2011
- Academic Fellowship, University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2012
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society Teachers of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine