Dr. Jones earned her medical degree from Wayne State University (2008) and completed her residency training at the University of Michigan (2011), followed by a Department of Family Medicine Academic Fellowship (2012). She opened the Livonia Health Center as medical director and served in that position for nearly four years. She is currently involved in medical education.
She sees patients at the Livonia Health Center →
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich., 2008
- University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2011
- Academic Fellowship, University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2012
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society Teachers of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine