Margaret A. Dobson, M.D., assistant professor and residency program director, along with the Department of Family Medicine, is pleased to announce our residency class of 2019.
Chelsea Family Medicine
- Liz Irish, University of Michigan Medical School
- Abbey Moon, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- Kristin Pacl, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Hope Steinke, University of Iowa, Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine
- Anthony Tam, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Russ Wasylyshyn, University of Michigan Medical School
Ypsilanti Family Medicine
- Julie Blaszczak, University of Michigan Medical School
- Laura Crespo Albiac, Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center
- Camila Diaz, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Andrea Lui, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Daniel Oram, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
This outstanding group of family physicians will join the Department in June.
In addition, the Department is thrilled that 17 members of the University of Michigan Medical School’s Class of 2016 are headed to family medicine residencies across the country.
See more of U-M Medical School’s Match Day activities at: https://www.umhsheadlines.org/2016/03/doctor-destiny-u-m-medical-students-get-matched/