Senior GTP students present their work to current and former GTP trainees at monthly, evening research seminars from October through April. This seminar series is a student-only event, provides an opportunity for incoming GTP students to interact with senior GTP students, and ensures that senior GTP students stay engaged in the Program.
2020-21 Schedule (all begin at 4pm)
- September 24: Torrin McDonald "Mapping genomic structural variation using targeted nanopore sequencing"
- October 22: Petra Vande Zande "The Pleiotropic Effects of Regulatory Mutations"
- November 12: Marissa Cloutier "A Comparative Analysis of PRC2 Core Components in Imprinted X-inactivation"
- December 17: Ethics Discussion
- January 14: Ajay Larkin "Epigenetic Adaptation Driven by Heterochromatic Misregulation"
- February 18: Melissa Englund "Discovery and characterization of negative cis-regulatory elements in the human genome"
- March 4: Brian Peterson "Dissecting the mechanics of the Hrd1-centric ERAD System"
- April 15: Callie Swanepoel "The contribution of large palindromes to selfish chromosomes"
- May : Ethics Discussion