Published Articles or Reviews
- Lukaszewicz, A., Lange, J., Keeney, S., and Jasin, M. (2021) De novo deletions and duplications at recombination hotspots in mouse germlines. Cell 184, 5970-5984 e5918.
- Lukaszewicz, A., Lange, J., Keeney, S., and Jasin M. (2018) Control of meiotic double-strand-break formation by ATM: local and global views. Cell Cycle 17, 1155-1172.
- Lukaszewicz, A., Shodhan, A., and Loidl, J. (2015) Exo1 and Mre11 execute meiotic DSB end resection in the protist Tetrahymena. DNA Repair 35, 137-143.
- Lukaszewicz, A., Howard-Till, R.A., and Loidl, J. (2013) Mus81 nuclease and Sgs1 helicase are essential for meiotic recombination in a protist lacking a synaptonemal complex. Nucleic Acids Res 41, 9296-9309.
- Lukaszewicz, A., Howard-Till, R.A., Novatchkova, M., Mochizuki, K., and Loidl, J. (2010) MRE11 and COM1/SAE2 are required for double-strand break repair and efficient chromosome pairing during meiosis of the protist Tetrahymena. Chromosoma 119, 505-518.