The Department of Human Genetics is pleased to announce the Pathway to Genetics and Genomics Doctorate Program for eligible Human Genetics M.S. students.
The Pathway Program provides an opportunity for our most outstanding Master’s Degree students to directly enter our Ph.D. Program after completing their M.S. Degree.
Human Genetics M.S. students who are accepted into the Pathway to Genetics and Genomics Doctorate Program would be eligible for the following:
- Waive the application fee to Rackham Graduate School
- Apply directly to the Genetics and Genomics Ph.D. program
- Matriculate into the Ph.D. program having completed the majority of required coursework
- Begin Ph.D. training in August prior to the first semester of Year 1
- Start thesis research during the first semester of Year 1
- Potentially advance to candidacy after the first semester of Year 1
Application deadline: April 1, 2022
Complete details including eligibility and application information are available at the DHG website: https://medicine.umich.edu/dept/human-genetics/academics/ms-program/pathway-genetics-genomics-doctorate-program
For more information, please contact:
Graduate Student Coordinator: Molly Martin (email@example.com)
Director of the M.S. Program: Dr. Thomas Glover (firstname.lastname@example.org)