- Sept. 5, 2023 - Sheridan Mikhail presents RELA governs a network of islet-specific metabolic genes necessary for beta cell function
- Oct. 3, 2023 - Nicholas Armas
- Nov. 7, 2023 - Dominik Awad
- Dec. 5, 2023 - Hannah Carter
- Feb. 7, 2024 - Xinghao Wang
- Mar. 5, 2024 - Guolei Zhao
- Apr. 2, 2024 - Xinghao Wang
- May 7, 2024 - Matthew Perricone
- Jun 4, 2024 - Francina Gonzalez De Los Santos
Papers are posted the week before the presentation.
- Sept. 6 - Kole Tison presents, "Decade-long leukaemia remissions with persistence of CD4+ CAR T cells"
- Oct. 4 - Jadie Moon presents, "Regulatory T cells promote innate inflammation after skin barrier breach via TGF-Beta activation"
- Nov. 1 - Kelsey Stark presents, "Glutamate triggers the expression of functional ionotropic and metabotropic glutamate receptors in mast cells"
- Dec. 6 - Dominik Awad (Lyssiotis Lab) presents, "The microbiome-derived metabolite TMAO drives immune activation and boosts responses to immune checkpoint blockade in pancreatic cancer"
- Jan. 10 - Judy Chen presents, "The influenza-injured lung microenvironment promotes MRSA virulence, contributing to severe secondary bacterial pneumonia"
- Feb. 7 - Guolei Zhao presents, "Deep tissue infection by an invasive human fungal pathogen requires lipid-based suppression of the IL-17 response"
- Mar. 14 - Padma Kadiyala presents, “Stromal Reprogramming by FAK Inhibition Overcomes Radiation Resistance to Allow for Immune Priming and Response to Checkpoint Blockader”
- Apr. 4 - Ashley Pearson presents, “Immunosuppressive reprogramming of neutrophils by lung mesenchymal cells promotes breast cancer metastasis”
- May 2 - Erin Holcomb
- Jun. 6 - Lillia Baird
Please check the linked schedule for joining information.
- Sept. 7 Kole Tison presents, "A noninflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis"
- Oct. 5 Emma Lauder presents, "Bile acid metabolites control TH17 and Treg cell differentiation"
- Nov. 2 Brandon McClellan presents, "Subsets of exhausted CD8+ T cells differentially mediate tumor control and respond to checkpoint blockade"
- Dec. 7 Lillia Baird presents, "IL-17 controls central nervous system autoimmunity through the intestinal microbiome"
- Jan. 11 Ranjitha Uppala presents, "Children develop robust and sustained cross-reactive spike-specific immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection"
- Feb. 1 Priyanka Verma presents, "Autocrine vitamin D signaling switches off pro-inflammatory programs of TH1 cells"
- Mar. 1 Andres D. Rivera Ruiz presents, ""IL-17RA-signaling in Lgr5+ intestinal stem cellsinduces expression of transcription factor ATOH1 topromote secretory cell lineage commitment"
- Apr. 5 Dawit Mengistu presents, "Secreted gelsolin inhibits DNGR-1-dependent cross-presentation and cancer immunity"
Papers are posted the week before the presentation. Due to the pandemic, JC will meet virtually via Zoom.
- Sept. 15 Hanna Hong (Lyssiotis Lab) presents "Glutathione Restricts Serine Metabolism to Preserve Regulatory T Cell Function"
- Oct. 6 Jazib Uddin (Hogan Lab) presents "Transcriptional and Functional Analysis of CD1c+Human Dendritic Cells Identifies a CD163+ Subset Priming CD8+CD103+ T Cells"
- Nov. 10 Amnah Yamani (Hogan Lab) presents "Mechanical Skin Injury Promotes Food Anaphylaxis by Driving Intestinal Mast Cell Expansion"
- Dec. 8 Gabrielle Huizinga (B. Moore & Singer Labs) presents "Complement Receptor 3 Contributes to the Sexual Dimorphism in Neutrophil Killing of Staphylococcus aureus"
- Jan. 5 Judy Chen ( Goldstein Lab) presents "Febrile Temperature Critically Controls the Differentiation and Pathogenicity of T Helper 17 Cells"
- Feb. 2 Patrick Coit (Sawalha Lab) presents "TLR9 Sensing of Self-DNA Controls Cell-Mediated Immunity to Listeria Infection via Rapid Conversion of Conventional CD4+ T Cells to Treg"
- March 2 Luis Correa (Carty Lab) presents "Mitochondrial stress induced by continuous stimulation under hypoxia rapidly drives T cell exhaustion"
- April 6 Eli Olson (Raghavan Lab) presents "The receptor DNGR-1 signals for phagosomal rupture to promote cross-presentation of dead-cell-associated antigens"
- May 4 Alanna Condren (Sherman & Collins Labs) presents "Lymph nodes are innervated by a unique population"
- June 8 Qingyang Liu (Kim Lab) presents "Intestinal microbiota-derived short-chain fatty acids regulation of immune cell IL-22 production and gut immunity"