Skip to content
Faculty in the News
- Anna Lok, MD, reflects on the troubling trend of Hepatitis C rates surging as drug use and opioid abuse have risen. Read more.
- Elliot Tapper, MD, and Neehar Parikh, MD, MS, are authors of a new study that shows the importance of prevention and early detection of liver disease. Read more.
- William Chey, MD, co-authors the American College of Gastroenterology Monograph on Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Read more.
- Grace Elta, MD, earns prestigious award from the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE). Read more.
- John Kao, MD, and team, enter a new research partnership with scientific wellness company Arivale - aiming to understand the genetic risk factors of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), a chronic condition affecting 1.6 million people in the U.S. - Read more.
- Bishr Omary, MD, PhD, joined the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute board as Vice President in June 2018 and serve as President in 2020-2021. Read more.