An important facet of the Metabolism, Endocrinology & Diabetes (MEND) Division is its ground-breaking clinical research. Through clinical studies, our physicians and research staff learn more about endocrinological, metabolic, and diabetic illnesses and their complications, while investigating new methodologies and treatments. We are proud to be on the front line of this research with funding from the top agencies, such as the American Diabetes Association, the National Institutes of Health, and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Clinical Research Programs
- Adrenal Tumor Research Program
- Endocrine Oncology Research Program
- Program for Clinical Research in Diabetes Care & Complications
- Program for Translational Research in Diabetes & Metabolic Diseases
- ThyCARE (Thyroid CAncer REsearch)
- Thyroid Cancer Center Program