- Matthias Kretzler, MD honored with the Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR) Distinguished Clinical and Translational Research Mentor Award.
- Matthew Magers honored with the Department of Internal Medicine Staff Award for Excellence.
- Alex Yevzlin, MD named a winner in KidneyX’s inaugural prize competition.
- U-M Division of Nephrology ranked #8 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
- Silas Norman, MD, MPH, inducted into the Department of Internal Medicine's Clinical Excellence Society.
- Rajiv Saran, MBBS, MD, DTCD, MRCP, MS, Director of the United States Renal Data System (USRDS) Coordinating Center, reports "Kidney disease hospitalization and mortality rates continue to decline in the U.S."
- Karandeep Singh, MD, quoted in LA Times, "Health apps: Unlimited promise or 'like having a really bad doctor"
- James Shayman, MD, named 2016 Distinguished University Innovator
- Panduranga Rao, MD, DNB, MS, inducted into the Department of Internal Medicine's Clinical Excellence Society
- James Shayman, MD, received the 2015 U-M Dean’s Award for Innovation & Commercialization
- Roger Wiggins, MB, BChir, is recognized by the American Society of Nephrolgy with the John P. Peters Award
- U-M Researchers Leading $6.7M Project to Improve Dialysis Care
- Michael Heung, MD, MS, inducted into the Department of Internal Medicine's Clinical Excellence Society
- Jonathan Segal, MD, MS, inducted into the Department of Internal Medicine's Clinical Excellence Society