The Division of Rheumatology offers these conferences to our faculty and Fellows:
- Core Curriculum. Weekly. Basic science and clinical topics are presented by faculty.
- Program Director Practicum. Weekly. Discussion of current cases, practical clinical topics, board review.
- Grand Rounds. Weekly. Presentations by Fellows, faculty, visitors.
- Case Discussion. Monthly. Faculty and Fellows discuss challenging cases.
- Journal Club. Monthly. Fellows critically evaluate recent publications.
- Research Seminars. Monthly. Attended by faculty, Fellows, graduate students, post-doc’s.
- Pathology-Rheumatology Conferences. Sixth weekly. Biopsy material is presented by Pathology faculty.
- Radiology-Rheumatology Conferences. Sixth weekly. Fellows practice interpretation with Radiology faculty.
- Ultrasound. Sixth weekly. A USSONAR-trained faculty member teaches regional anatomy and ultrasound.