RESEARCH | CLINICAL TRIALS & RESEARCH STUDIES | PUBLICATIONS | LAB MEMBERS
NEWS & ACHIEVEMENTS | LECTURES | SUPPORT OUR WORK | CONTACT THE LAB
Dr. Knight has been asked to speak at numerous meetings and conferences, here at Michigan Medicine, regionally, and nationally. Listed below are his latest talks.
- APS: Past, Present, and Future. 15th National Workshop of Rheumatic Disease, China. November 2020.
- What to Expect from a New Decade for APS. ACR Convergence (American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting). November 2020
- What Queen Anne’s Lupus Can Teach Us About COVID-19. Department of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Sciences, Cleveland Clinic. October 2020
- Prothrombotic and NET-Inducing Autoantibodies in COVID-19. Neutrophils in COVID-19 Banbury Meeting, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. September 2020
- Mechanisms of APS, the Role of NETosis, and the Pregnancy Connection. Lupus2020, Lupus Research Alliance. September 2020
- Role of NETosis in Lupus and APS. 46th Annual Ishmael Rheumatology Symposium, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. September 2020
- What Can Queen Anne’s Lupus Teach Us About COVID-19? Rheumatology Grand Rounds, University of Washington (Seattle). June 2020