- For our clinic information and more, please visit the Lupus Program section on UofMHealth.org
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
- Michigan Lupus Epidemiology and Surveillance Program Longitudinal Cohort (MiLES) - Maintains the MiLES Longitudinal Cohort & Biobank, including lupus cases from the southeast Michigan surveillance registry as well as population-based controls
- M-Line - for referrals and consultation information
U-M Health Blogs
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.